- convertir video mpeg a mov en mac;
- burn iso to dvd mac 2012.
- Most Commented Stories!
- transfer photos from iphone to mac not using iphoto?
- huawei e352 mac mountain lion!
Hot Topics: Got News? Contact Us. Google launches new.
- table of contents pdf mac!
- brother mfc 7440n mac scanner;
- Your Answer?
- terraria all items map 1.1.2 mac.
- code 39 free download mac.
- AutoMounter your NAS Shares - Native macOS App.
- checkbook app for ipad and mac;
YouTube updates its strike system to make it 'clear and consistent'. Branded calling solution seeks to rebuild trust in mobile calls.
- throwdown bobby flay mac and cheese.
- how to put double space on microsoft word on mac.
- can you draw pictures on a mac.
- mac osx - Automount smb drive on OSX - Server Fault?
- 77 comments.
New solution protects converged IT and OT environments. Logitech G refreshes its iconic MX gaming mouse. New access suite delivers a software defined perimeter for hybrid environments.
Automatically Connect to a Network Drive on Mac OS X Start Up & Login
I have been trying to achieve smb drive automounting on OS Sierra but I am unable to do it properly. I seems that automount is ignoring all my attempts to set uid or gid for the mount and its always mounted as root: I went through several threads that deal with that and found no solution anywhere so I tried using Automator with Applescript, where I used a command to Finder app that mounted drive for me, but it always asks for credentials so it's no use for me either.
Can anyone please provide working solution that mounts smb drive on OSx that's accessible for other users than root and works in headless mode so it does not require any user to log in?
Also please note that the "soft" option is quite important. In case the resource is not available network down or else without it something in the OS may get stuck trying to connect to the resource. Here is a work-around created by Apple folks which essentially 'duct-tapes' a way thru it.
TLDR version: Carlos says: May 4, at 9: Fred says: May 4, at Rahul Shah shortduck says: March 28, at 8: Jack Hughes says: February 16, at 9: James says: May 5, at 1: Ricardo says: December 31, at 5: Jim says: February 27, at 7: Dan says: August 8, at Steve says: April 20, at 1: June 12, at 2: June 22, at 6: Ade says: September 16, at David Kim says: June 26, at Amanda says: August 24, at 6: Chris cdbeshore says: November 6, at Paige says: February 15, at AWilson says: May 23, at 3: